Sunday, September 11, 2011

funny quotes so far

We have only been back in class fro a few weeks so I only have a couple of share worthy quotes so far. But based on my limited experience with my current classes, I have a feeling that there will be many more to come.

Male Student A (using both hands to wipe down the lunch table after his friends): "I feel like a single mom."

Female student B to Female Student C after lunch in a state of panic-stricken alarm: "We forgot to brush our teeth!"
Female Student C feigning distress: "Oh man."
(I think I found this one humorous because it is so congruous with the vanity of middle schoolers. And you have to laugh at that sort of thing or else they will grow up believing that type of vanity is normal or even acceptable, and we simply cannot have that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment