Friday, August 13, 2010

happy aniversary, baby! got you on my mi-ind!

Today Barrett and I celebrated out 5th anniversary. While most of the day was very normal (except that I had the song Anniversary by Little River Band stuck in my head all day), there was a definite sense that we reached a milestone, however small. I cannot believe that we have been married for five years already. I have loved all the little phases and stages we have gone through so far, and I cannot wait for all of the many and different phases and stages that we have yet to venture into together. Cheers to many more years to come!


Found this card at Paper Source, and it was so perfect for our little occasion.

August 13, 2005

Five years later and still counting!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't say anything yesterday, Happy Anniversary!!! Ya'll are so gosh darn cute, then and now.

    ReplyDelete