Monday, May 2, 2011

homework. . . . i just can't help myself

This weekend was the long awaited seventh grade Texas History Trip. This year I have been surprised to find that my students have been surprised when I have assigned work at times they do not want/expect (i.e. Spring Break, etc.). In spite of the fact that my favorite hobby is to make my students' lives miserable by assigning as much homework as humanly possible and though I promised them that the only time they would not not have homework in my class was before a trip, I decided to assign this very special seventh grade class some homework anyway.

Here were their assignments for over the weekend:
- Have fun and learn something on the Texas History Field Trip
- Meditate on and pray for self-government

I actually made them copy these down in their assignments book before leaving.

With the exception of a few weak moments, I would say that they fulfilled their assignments pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment